Friday, August 3, 2012

Last night I signed up for my classes for Fall! I am in the middle of changing my major, so I didn't know it would be this hard to gather up everything I need! Being an education major takes a lot of outside work (and money might I add!). I just called my local Department of Safety for my IVP clearance card. IVP stands for Identity Verified Print, and it's just another fancy ID card. I requested a packet and it should be here next week!

I am only taking 4 classes, but hopefully I can take one more if the school allows me. However, these classes are not easy by any means. These are not general education classes, so I am all done with science and english. Thank goodness! However, I do have two jobs to tend to. I am going to see how the first week of school goes to get an idea of what I am going to be getting myself into. If I am way over my head, I need to either give up one of my jobs, or just work less at both. I love being a barista and nanny, but I love getting an education more. This is for me, no one else! Actually, I'm just excited for the bragging rights I will get :P After December 2014 (graduation!), I will just take a semester off, then start my Masters program in the fall of 2015. I want my Doctorate, so hello to 10 more years of school! :D I'm not sure if it is 10, I hope not.

This has been a loooong week for me! I went back to nannying Monday-Thursday from 8:30 - 5 ish. I love those girls to death, but when the ratio of adults to children is 1:4 or 1:6, it can be hard! I am either their best friend, or their worst enemy. The one nice thing is that they forget about the fight they had in about 10 minutes, so they don't linger on it. However, these fights can happen 5 or 6 times a day. Yesterday I helped them out at the Arizona Grand Resort, and boy was it tough. People were staring! I was the bad guy and the girls were just innocent creatures being yelled at. It was very hot outside, and they were tired from staying up late the night before. So, that just meant cranky cranky girls! I was proud of myself for going on the "big slide" twice though! Yay me haha :]

Anyways, I'm off to the gym and then to Whole Foods! Gosh I love that place :D Even though it is overpriced, I feel so healthy haha.

Have a great weekend! Here are some photos that I took with my phone this week :D

My aromatherapy diffuser :]

New hair for the photo shoot!

Old high school buddies watching the Olympics

The girls I nanny and I making a cake! Them being silly with the frosting :P

They each had a place to decorate!

clouds <3

Me and one of the girls :]

Yes, that is just rain! They did not jump in the pool!

Monsoon!

Raindrops on my sunroof

My backyard during the storm

Parents looking in the revine (I am a horrible speller...)  

Water running through the revine! 

My Boo <3 (Her name is Bailey)

Running water from the driveway!

Rainbow view from my backyard. It's inside the canyon!

I was bored during nannying, so I doodled :P

No comments:

Post a Comment