Monday, August 6, 2012

I thought it would be fun to do a little questionnaire about me! I remember doing these back when emailing was cool haha :D

1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
     Honestly, I just enjoy doing nothing. I am either going to school or going to work, so     it is nice to just lounge on the couch and catch up on my recorded shows.

2. List your top 3 favorite T.V. shows.
     Ohmygoodness. That is a tough one. My mom and I love reality shows, and we pretty much watch all of them haha. But I guess if I had to pick they would be:

Cake Boss

Four Weddings

Keeping up with the Kardashians

I know, I am super guilty of the last one... but I can't help it!

3. Would I rather be in the picture, or just take them?
     I would rather be in them! But sometimes, I enjoy being the photographer. I like editing pictures and making them the way I want them to look like. 






Yes, I took those!

4. Share 5 websites that you visit regularly:
     MSN (gotta get my news on!)
     Facebook (duh)
     Pinterest (tripple duh!)
     TMZ (gotta get my celebrity gossip on!)
     Perez Hilton (just another celebrity gossip sight haha)

5. List a few of your favorite snacks.
     I am a very picky eater. And when I find something I like, I will pretty much stick to it. But these are just a few of my favorites :]

Artichokes

 Blackberries/Raspberries

Fancy cheese with fancy crackers

HOT SAUCE! (drooling just thinking about it)


 Hummus

Peaches

6. What 3 material possessions could you not live without?
   Pffft, thats easy:

My car


My iphone


My MacBook Pro

7. What is your favorite drink?
     Well, I love water. I don't drink enough of it, but I still enjoy it! But my all time favorite drink is: 

Pina Colada! 
     
8. Do I enjoy cooking?
   Hmm.. I don't particularly enjoy it, but when I get into a cooking mood I do!

9. Do you live near your family?
     My dad's dad lives here, and my mom's mom lives here. But the rest of my family lives all over. California, Florida, Minnesota. I miss them all so much and I wish we could all live closer :/

10. What is your favorite animal?
    Isn't it obvious...

Welp, that's all I had the patience for! Dang, this took longer than I thought. I was going to do 20. I'll do the other half in my next post :]

What did you do over the weekend? Are you looking forward to anything this week? I hope so!

-Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment