Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wow... has it really been 4 months since I have blogged? Seriously, I need to get back to this!

I read through my past posts and it made me kind of sad. A lot has changed in these past 4 months, but I can only look forward now.

However, I was accepted into NAU's program for education and I cannot be more excited! It will remind me of my high school days at Chandler Prep, because it will be a small program (about 50 of us), and we will all be together for the next 2 years. It will be such a great way to meet new people, and have connections later on. I loved the family aspect of CPA, so I am looking forward to getting that back again :D

Just wanted to post something to get back into the swing of things. It is amazing to see time fly when you are going to school full time and have 2 jobs! I was also service learning for a kindergarten class, and I had to complete 30 hours of it, so that felt like a job as well. I like being busy though, makes me feel like I am needed and have a purpose.

Hmm what else has happened... oh! I have 2 tattoos now! One small heart on my wrist, and a big rose on my left rib cage. Both have meanings and I will never regret it. Old Town Ink did a fantastic job and I would recommend them anytime. I turned 21, so now I can legally drink and gamble. Not that I do that a lot anyways lol. I have only gambled once (and I wasn't even 21), and I don't really drink. So, it's just the bragging rights I guess haha.

I'll write more later, and my goal is to blog throughout my program through NAU. Will be a fun thing to look back on when I'm older and see what I was doing.

Talk soon :]

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment