Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

So, for the past few weeks I have been debating what I want to do for my 21st birthday. I'm not a party person, nor do I drink (occasionally I do), and most of my friends aren't 21+. So, Vegas is out of the question haha. I wanted this to be a birthday that I will never forget, so it has to be something special!

I've always wanted a tattoo, but never knew what I really wanted. Tattoo's are hard to talk about, because I change my mind ALL THE TIME. I change my hair color practically 6 times a year, how could I ever get a tattoo right? Hmmm maybe I can :]

My middle name is Rose, so ever since I can remember I've always wanted a Rose tattoo.  But thinking about being a 70 year old with a rose tattoo... well, that Rose turns into a weed. On one hand, it turns ugly. On the other, it was beautiful at one point and will go through many many things in life so it will have a special place; it will end up who I am :]

Oh, and I have a thing for owls. Don't know why, but they are JUST TOOOOOOO CUTE! I mean, who doesn't think owls are cute? I will convince you otherwise :]

Another thing I love are compasses. My mom wants a compass tattoo as well, so that would be something we share.

Anyways! I contacted High Voltage Tattoo (the tattoo parlor where LA Ink was filmed), and they contacted me back! I was thrilled that they even emailed me back within a week. I don't think I would trust anyone else to do my tattoo. Yeah I could get cheaper ones where I live, but I've done my research and 1. They didn't get back in touch with me and 2. I didn't want to go to Club Tattoo 3. I wanted the bragging rights of saying I got my tattoo done at High Voltage haha. So here are a few tattoos that I like!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

These are just some that I like, will do more research! Let me know what you think of them :]

Alex

3 comments:

  1. I love the little owl on the wrist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one, too. Also, the purple rose, but then will it go with everything you wear or will it clash? Will you need to color coordinate your clothes to your tattoo?!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the little owl too, Sebastian! I think that's what I'm looking towards...

    And I like the rose! Maybe not purple haha, more like red :] or pink!

    ReplyDelete