Monday, July 16, 2012

Since Sam has left, we both have decided to get back into shape and be healthy together. I know we are 7000 miles apart from each other, but we can still motivate each other and cheer each other on :] We have until December, so about 5 more months! We can get toned the healthy way, not the starving way or pill way.

So tonight, my brother Garret and I went to the gym! We go to the Village, and it's a really nice gym. So it's nice that there is a lot of variety when it comes to the machines. I usually do the elliptical, but it is a different kind of elliptical. That's all I usually do for 30 minutes on a specific "fat burner" program. Ended up burning 308 calories! Now, I haven't been to the gym since April, so I'm proud of myself! Garret did pretty well for his first time on the machine. He said it was much harder than just running and will try to do it more. My goal is to do it 5-6 times a week with one day to rest or do a different type of exercise. This is just to start to get used to working out. Plus it is a good stress release. I feel more stressed than ever, so it is a healthy way to focus on a specific thing.

Just wanted to write a quick entry before I get to work on my room. It is a disaster, and needs to be done tomorrow. Oh well, might as well do it now than never. However, I am a great procrastinator and get the job done on time :]

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment